Add an Instagram feed to your website.
Build your audience by featuring your Instagram posts directly on your website.
This component can display up to 20 posts from your Instagram account.
It comes with a custom content field above the display to add your own introduction.
- Click the Download button on the right download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix administration interface, select Import Assets From XML from the 'Tools' icon menu.
- In the Import XML File field, click the Choose file button, and locate and select your downloaded template file.
- ( Optional ) Using the Import Asset under field, choose a location to upload the template in the asset tree on the left. If you leave this field empty, Matrix will import the template at the root level.
- Click the Import button to start the import process.
- Once the import process is complete, the assets are created in Matrix and are ready for use.
- To make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.