Boost your conversion rates and impress your users with a large image, text, and call-to-action button.
How a website is designed directly influences how a user feels about the brand behind the site. Using a hero image on your site can help to establish trust among new visitors and even convert them into customers, by helping them buy in to your site’s concept.
The Hero Image component lets you easily insert an impactful image with associated text and call-to-action link to grab your users' attention and promote an action.
Configure the background image using an image asset and tweak the text content using a WYSIWYG area. You can also easily style the call-to-action button including changing the icon, text, and whether or not to open the link in a new browser tab.
- Click the Download button on the right download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix administration interface, select Import Assets From XML from the 'Tools' icon menu.
- In the Import XML File field, click the Choose file button, and locate and select your downloaded template file.
- ( Optional ) Using the Import Asset under field, choose a location to upload the template in the asset tree on the left. If you leave this field empty, Matrix will import the template at the root level.
- Click the Import button to start the import process.
- Once the import process is complete, the assets are created in Matrix and are ready for use.
- To make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.