An image carousel with next, previous, and pagination controls that shows each image in a lightbox when clicked on.
This image slider is a slideshow for cycling through a series of images. When clicking on an image in the slideshow, it shows a larger version of that image in a lightbox including the image's title and caption.
It also includes support for next, previous, and pagination controls for users to be able to control which image to view in the slideshow at any time.
This component lets you easily control which images to include, the order of those images, and the max height and width of each image.
- Click the Download button on the right download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix administration interface, select Import Assets From XML from the 'Tools' icon menu.
- In the Import XML File field, click the Choose file button, and locate and select your downloaded template file.
- ( Optional ) Using the Import Asset under field, choose a location to upload the template in the asset tree on the left. If you leave this field empty, Matrix will import the template at the root level.
- Click the Import button to start the import process.
- Once the import process is complete, the assets are created in Matrix and are ready for use.
- To make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.
|Component type||Content template|
|Min. Matrix version||188.8.131.52|