Improve readability and break-up dense copy.
In-page tabs offer a way to segment dense content into easier to read chunks.
Users can explore each option in more detail by clicking on the tab header to reveal further content.
Tabs are most appropriate where users don’t need to see and compare content from multiple tabs simultaneously.
With this tab component you can create up to five separate content tabs (more can be added through customisation) and add introductory text above the tabs.
- Click the Download button on the right download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix administration interface, select Import Assets From XML from the 'Tools' icon menu.
- In the Import XML File field, click the Choose file button, and locate and select your downloaded template file.
- ( Optional ) Using the Import Asset under field, choose a location to upload the template in the asset tree on the left. If you leave this field empty, Matrix will import the template at the root level.
- Click the Import button to start the import process.
- Once the import process is complete, the assets are created in Matrix and are ready for use.
- To make the template available for selection within your site, you'll also need to go to the Details screen of the template and select the location in your Asset Tree where you want to make it available for use.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend Content Templates, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.