Book Online Appointments Through Matrix
Use this recipe to publish available appointment times on your Matrix site so your customers can book online, automatically sending a Zoom meeting or Zoom webinar to all participants
Implement this recipe to enable your customers to easily book online appointments with your team, according to a schedule you set. Both the customer and your staff member(s) will automatically receive a Zoom meeting or webinar invitation for the selected time minimising overhead and human error.
This recipe includes two flows, one for Zoom meeting and the other for Zoom webinar, but you can easily limit the use cases you want to use by deleting the flow that the solution doesn't require.
This is a powerful recipe but please note that it requires some set-up in the systems that Connect will talk to. Please refer to the Configuration tab on this page, and the documentation link for more information.
- Click the Activate recipe button to deploy this Recipe in Squiz Connect.
- Sign into Squiz Connect if you’re not already signed in.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish deploying the Recipe.
Installing the Zoom Connect app and getting connected
- On the Zoom marketplace, navigate to the Connect app and choose Install.
- During the recipe activation process in Connect, you will need to create a REST API V2 for Zoom.
- On the REST API V2 credential page, select 0Auth2 from the Type dropdown
- Choose the Zoom App Auth client from the Choose Auth Client dropdown.
- Enter a name to the credential (e.g. Zoom app) in the Name Your Credential field.
- Click Authenticate to authorize Connect to your Zoom account.
- In the popup that displays log into Zoom.
- Once you logged to Zoom, click on Authorize button on the consent screen.
- After the authentication is successful, click Save to save the credential.
- The Zoom credential will now be available for selection on the activating recipe step.
Uninstalling the Connect app
- Log into your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Connect app.
- Click the Connect app and choose Uninstall.
- In Connect, go to the workspace(s) with Zoom flows.
- Open the credentials page and click REST API 2
- Delete the Zoom credential from the list.