Book Online Appointments Through Matrix
Use this recipe to publish available appointment times on your Matrix site so your customers can book online, automatically sending a Zoom meeting to all participants
Implement this recipe to enable your customers to easily book online appointments with your team, according to a schedule you set. Both the customer and your staff member(s) will automatically receive a Zoom meeting invitation for the selected time minimising overhead and human error.
This is a powerful recipe but please note that it requires some set-up in the systems that Connect will talk to. Please refer to the Configuration tab on this page, and the documentation link for more information.
- Click the Activate recipe button to deploy this Recipe in Squiz Connect.
- Sign into Squiz Connect if you’re not already signed in.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish deploying the Recipe.
Installing the Zoom Connect app and getting connected
- On the Zoom marketplace, navigate to the Connect app and choose Install.
- During the recipe activation process in Connect, you will need to create a REST API V2 for Zoom.
- On the REST API V2 credential page, select 0Auth2 from the Type dropdown
- Choose the Zoom Prod App client from the Choose Auth Client dropdown.
- Enter a name to the credential (e.g. Zoom prod) in the Name Your Credential field.
- Click Authenticate to authorize Connect to your Zoom account.
- In the popup that displays log into Zoom.
- Once you logged to Zoom, click on Authorize button on the consent screen.
- After the authentication is successful, click Save to save the credential.
- The Zoom credential will now be available for selection on the activating recipe step.
Uninstalling the Connect app
- Log into your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Connect app.
- Click the Connect app and choose Uninstall.
- In Connect, go to the workspace(s) with Zoom flows.
- Open the credentials page and click REST API 2
- Delete the Zoom credential from the list.