Pull Wordbee translated content into Matrix
Retrieve the translated content from Wordbee and create or update multi-language sites in Matrix.
Implement this recipe to sync the translated content from Wordbee back to your Matrix website. With this recipe, multiple language sites can be updated as soon as the translation in Wordbee is completed. The integration checks the status of each Wordbee translation document on a scheduled basis, automatically pulls the translated content and creates or updates the corresponding language page in Matrix.
- Click the Activate recipe button to deploy this Recipe in Squiz Connect.
- Sign into Squiz Connect if you’re not already signed in.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish deploying the Recipe.
Activate the recipe
The following configuration steps need to be carried out as part of the recipe activation.
- Create and enable Matrix Asset Management API token in Matrix
- Retrieve Wordbee API key and platform ID from your Wordbee Translator platform
- Finish Activating the recipe in Connect
Customise the flow
After the recipe is activated, the following steps are required to be configured in Matrix to run the flow.
- Create translation related metadata in Matrix
- Create trigger in Matrix