Adam - Blog Template
A beautiful, clean, and modern blog template for Squiz Matrix.
Adam is a beautiful, clean, and modern blog template that lets you quickly get started with publishing blog articles on the web using Squiz Matrix.
The template is built using Bootstrap 4 and Font Awesome 5 and comes ready with a blog listing component, form styles, and a search tool that lets your visitors easily discover new and past articles on your site.
- Social sharing tools
- Contact form
- Metadata fields for SEO
- Bootstrap SASS variables file for easy theme customisation
- Metadata keywords linked to search page
- Click the Download button on the right to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix administration interface, select Import Assets From XML from the 'Tools' icon menu.
- In the Import XML File field, click the Choose File button, and locate and select your downloaded template file.
- ( Optional ) Using the Import Asset under field, choose a location to upload the template in the asset tree on the left. If you leave this field empty, Matrix will import the template at the root level.
- Click the Import button to start the import process. Once the import process is complete, the assets are created in Matrix and are ready to use.
- Apply a URL to any site assets that were created by the import process:
Once a URL has been applied to all site assets, you can preview the site and start adding content.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend website template implementations, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.