Website Project Starter Template
A website project template to get you started with any website build project using Squiz Matrix.
This template contains the essential asset structure to help you get started with any website build project using Squiz Matrix.
Its asset structure is built with Matrix implementation best practices and comes pre-built with all of the configurations and placeholders for you to kick-start your website development.
The template comes with the standard two sections of Configuration and Content where you can easily start to import your website design into.
- Click the Download button on the right to download the template file to your computer.
- In the Matrix administration interface, select Import Assets From XML from the 'Tools' icon menu.
- In the Import XML File field, click the Choose File button, and locate and select your downloaded template file.
- ( Optional ) Using the Import Asset under field, choose a location to upload the template in the asset tree on the left. If you leave this field empty, Matrix will import the template at the root level.
- Click the Import button to start the import process. Once the import process is complete, the assets are created in Matrix and are ready to use.
- Apply a URL to any site assets that were created by the import process:
Once a URL has been applied to all site assets, you can preview the site and start adding content.
For more information on how to use, configure, and extend website template implementations, please visit the Squiz Matrix Manuals.
|Type||Matrix site template|
|Min. Matrix version||220.127.116.11|